Reshoring and contract manufacturing roundtable session will include a thought-leader debate on what lies ahead for the industry.
European Business Development Technical Director Tony Austin will take the stage during Interplas 2023 on September 26 from 14.00 – 14.45pm at the NEC in Birmingham, United Kindom. The pivotal roundtable debate and discussion will delve into the post-COVID manufacturing landscape, where Austin and fellow panelists will shed light on reshoring, contract manufacturing, and what lies ahead for the industry.
“Interplas has always been a beacon of innovation in the plastics industry, and this year’s event is especially significant as it marks its 75th anniversary,” said Mark Wrigley, SVP Sales & Marketing, Rosti Group.
“We’re honored to have Tony Austin represent Rosti in such a critical discussion on reshoring and the future of contract manufacturing. It’s not just about understanding the changes in the industry but actively shaping its future. At Rosti, we believe in driving the conversation forward, and Interplas 2023 is the perfect platform that allows us to do this in conjunction with other thought leaders.”
- A comprehensive grasp of how recent supply chain challenges have impacted Britain’s moulding sector
- The myriad benefits of reshoring work back to the UK.
- Foresight into the potential future outcomes for the sector.
Celebrating its monumental 75th anniversary, Interplas has long been the heart of innovation and change in the plastics sector. This year, it will boast over 500 exhibitors, providing a platform for 12,000 attendees to gain insights into the latest advancements in plastics manufacturing processes, technologies, materials, and services.
In addition to Interplas session participation, Rosti representatives will highlight the company’s role in precision molding and contract manufacturing, including:
- Global Footprint: With a philosophy that champions global reach with a local focus, Rosti’s expansive network of representatives and strategically located facilities across the globe ensures end-to-end expertise.
- Financial Stability: Owned by the Swedish powerhouse Nordstjernan, Rosti’s conservative financial strategy not only lends to a robust reputation but also makes it a reliable market ally.
- Technical Competence: Rosti’s Digital Innovation Labs, spanning Europe, Asia and North America, and production parts – guaranteeing unparalleled quality at competitive rates.
Mark Wrigley added, “Interplas 2023 stands out as a unique opportunity for leaders in the plastics industry to come together. We are immensely proud to have Tony Austin represent Rosti, offering invaluable insights and sparking meaningful discussions that underscore the industry’s ongoing evolution.”