Get in touch
Accreditation and certification
All Rosti sites hold ISO 9001 (quality management) and ISO 14001 (environmental management) accreditation. At present, three of our global sites hold ISO 45001 (occupational health and safety) accreditation – our remaining sites hold the OSHAS 18001 certificate and are working towards ISO 45001. The purpose of these certificates is to ensure that we reach an internationally approved level of quality and safety, and to hold ourselves accountable for our actions.
Individual sites hold specific certificate in line with their functions and location. For example, all sites that deal with food and drink packaging are approved under both British and American food production standards, and sites that work with the design and manufacture of medical devices carry the ISO 13485 standard.
Here is a partial list of the accreditation that we hold:
- ISO 9001 – quality management
- ISO 14001 – environmental management
- OSHAS 18001 (HSSE) – health & safety management
- Presently converting all sites to ISO45001 – occupational health and safety
- IATF16949 – automotive quality management system
- ISO 50001 – energy management system
- ISO 13485 – quality management within medical devices
- Clean room, class 100,000 (ISO Class 7) and GMP
- FDA/IMS and BRC/IoP – Food packaging
- Products manufactured to UL and KEMA standards