When you work with Rosti – from concept design through to product launch – you can depend on the highest level of quality from all of our sites, validated by national, regional and international standards. These cover products and processes, as well as providing clean, safe, healthy environments for all our colleagues.
Get in touch
Rosti focuses on delivering zero defects to our customers, in keeping with our “Right First Time” process quality concept. This demands not only scientific quality planning and advanced manufacturing analysis, but also commitment to the technical development of our personnel. That is why we provide our staff with specialised training that focuses on delivering zero PPM performance.
For new product introductions and production transfers, we use a stage gate process that includes Process Failure Mode Effects Analysis (PFMEA) and control plan creation. This helps us to minimise process errors and ensures the highest levels of quality are maintained every step of the way.
In-process control methods and analytical tools
To make sure that we exceed your expectations and dependably provide high-speed moulding and assembly, we monitor processes with digital in-process control methods, poka yoke devices and manual inspection. Where appropriate, finished products are verified with 3D laser CMM for non-contact inspection
Advanced analytical tools help us to predict material costs, process time and process yield before we begin production, so you can be sure of optimal design solutions prior to investment. These systems are most effective at the concept stage (as a “front end” development service), but we can also apply them later in the production process for any challenges you may experience.
Through the use of advanced software, Rosti delivers expert analysis in three distinct areas:
- Modelling & CAD – Software such as Unigraphics NX, Pro E and Catia, helps us produce reliable products and cooperate with your designers and engineers anywhere in the world
- Ansys Finite Element Analysis – This validates functionality in design, ensuring that both new and modified products are fit for purpose
- Autodesk Moldflow Insight (AMI) – This simulation software helps optimise the design of parts and moulds, to avoid risks and deliver consistently high-quality final products
Here is a partial list of the accreditation that we hold
- Presently converting all sites to ISO45001 – occupational health and safety
- IATF16949 – automotive quality management system
- ISO 50001 – energy management system
- ISO 13485 – quality management within medical devices
- Clean room, class 100,000 (ISO Class 8) and GMP
- FDA/IMS and BRC/IoP – Food packaging
- Products manufactured to UL and KEMA standards