Group Talent and Leadership Program Manager
Join Rosti to secure Talent Management, Succession and Senior Leadership Programmes on a global level at Rosti.
As a part of Group HR structure it will be your job to secure the current and emerging needs of Rosti business by Talent Management initiatives, Succession Planning and Senior Leadership Program for Rosti’s top level managers. That includes planning, developing and executing these initiatives from a group level and in close collaboration with Rosti’s local sites.
The role is based out of Rosti’s global Head Office in Malmö and you will be reporting to the SVP HR.
Key responsibilities include:
- Being a programme leader for designing and implementing end-to-end leadership development programme for Rosti’s top level managers
- Securing development of high potential employees to take on further managerial responsibility in the future in order to reach Rosti’s strategic objectives
- Desiginf and implementing a fit for purpose end-to-end talent management programme which focuses on our predefined positions
- Creating and implementing tools for targeted and tailored support for efficient career planning for the identified critical positions; planning should include, relocation, secondments, job rotation etc.
- On a regular basis, supporting the reporting of Talent Gap, Talent Supply, Talent Development with input from the business and also ensuring that right actions are taken
- Ensuring alignment with other initiatives across Rosti and sharing best practice
- Supporting succession planning activities from a group level
You can expect regular travel activity to visit the Rosti sites when required
We expect you to have a formal degree in HR, psychology and or other relevant education and 5-10 years of international work experience within a similar field, either as in-house or as consultant.
We also expect you to have:
- High degree of self-motivation and ability to manage and solve the tasks at hand
- Strong understanding and experience from leadership development training
- Excellent understanding and hands-on experience from both recruitment and assessment
- Strong ability to adjust according to business demands
- Ability to communicate at all levels, strong consultancy skills
- Strong project leader with excellent ability to influence others
- Previous experience from working with Talent Management globally and at executive level
- Excellent track record of building successful relationships and collaborating in a matrix organisation
- Very good communication level in English
- Taking a lead on driving the agenda
- Having a strong business mindset and understanding
- Analytical skills
- Enjoying challenges, having persistent attitude towards making things better
- Ability to build trust and relationships
- Having energy and drive to make things happen
- Living the Rosti values
Welcome to apply
When joining Rosti you are entering a global network of colleagues and international possibilities. We are offering you an environment full of possibilities for professional and individual development. You are the only one setting the limits.
Please apply as soon as possible, but no later than 28th March 2019, by filling in the form below and include your CV and Cover letter.