Group Talent and Leadership Specialist
Join Rosti to support Group Talent, Succession and Leadership initiatives alongside providing HR manager support internationally.
As a part of Group HR structure it will be your job to provide general support for selected Group HR projects as Talent Management, Succession Planning, Leadership Program. You will also be taking care of our day-to-day operational HR activities as HR manager for Rosti HQ and our Sales and Marketing Office in the UK.
The role is based out of Rosti’s global Head Office in Malmö and you will be reporting to the SVP HR.
Key responsibilities include:
Group HR Project
- Supporting the running of a Leadership Programme for Rosti top level managers by securing administration of enrolment, organising the agenda and track curriculums for participants
- Supporting the design and implementation of a fit for purpose talent management programme which focuses on our predefined positions
- Updating tools and materials as required; improving user friendliness
- Supporting assessment and enrolment for leadership programmes
- Where applicable, taking on ad-hoc administration tasks
- Operational HR responsibility for both HQ in Malmö and Sales and Marketing Office in the UK
- Working closely with the managers of the business area of responsibility
- Driving end-to-end recruitment processes; administrating assessment tests/tools, inviting for interviews, CVs screening, interviewing candidates etc.
- Administrating testing, invitation
- Providing clarification and supporting implementation of organisational structures, new profiles, role expectations and KPI´s
- Supporting whole operational HR cycle for the area of responsibility including: Performance and Development review, Organisational Infrastructure, Reward and Onboarding from a local HR perspective
You can expect some travel activity to visit the Rosti sites when required.
We expect you to have a formal degree in HR or other relevant education and some years of work experience within HR, either in-house or as a consultant.
We also expect you to have:
- High degree of self-motivation and ability to manage and solve the tasks at hand
- High degree of business understanding
- Some years of experience of delivering support as a consultant
- Some years of experience from wide HR role with business and people in the focus
- Previous experience of working with several global projects at the same time
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to analyse
- Strong collaboration skills
- Testing tool license are an advantage
- Very good communication level in English
- Strong business mindset
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Ability to inspire and drive a change
- Enjoying challenges, being persistent and wants to make things better
- Ability to build trust and relationships
- Having energy and drive to make things happen
- Living the Rosti values
Welcome to apply
When joining Rosti you are entering a global network of colleagues and international possibilities. We are offering you an environment full of possibilities for professional and individual development. You are the only one setting the limits.
Please apply as soon as possible, but no later than 28th March 2019, by filling in the form below and include your CV and Cover letter.