IT Helpdesk- Student Job
Do you want to be a part of an exciting journey? We are now looking for a part time IT Helpdesk- Student Job
Rosti Group is on an exciting growth journey. By joining us you will join a dynamic and young company.
As a Service Desk Technician you will provide maintenance of the computer desktop environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions, and supporting our IT team in Poland.
You will be based in our headquarter office in Malmö.
- Provide helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
- Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstations
- Utilize and maintain the helpdesk tracking software
- Document internal procedures
- Assist with onboarding of new users
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
- Report issues to the Service Desk for escalation
- Participate in different IT projects
What we are looking for:
- A passion for IT and service.
- Logical thinking and troubleshooting methodology.
- Good knowledge of how a computer is built and functions, mainly concerning common applications and Microsoft OS in both client and server.
- Knowledge of the construction and administration of the LAN.
- You have a collaborative mind set and enjoy being around people that need your help and support
Rosti can offer the successful candidate a unique position in a dynamic company with a strong opportunity for personal and professional development.
We expect you to be a student in IT with at least 1 year left of your studies.
- The work schedule will be flexible and established as we go.
- You will be payed per hour.
Start date: 1st of February 2019.
Please apply by using the form below.