IT service Desk Support Engineer
Rosti Group is investing in people. By joining us you will join a dynamic and young team.
Purpose of the job:
We are recruiting a new collegue who will be located in our plant in Ploiesti.
The main responsibility of this job is to provide maintenance of the computer desktop environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions, and supporting the internal IT Helpdesk.
- Provide helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
- Troubleshooting problems and providing advice on the appropriate action
- Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation
- Utilize and maintain the helpdesk tracking software
- Document internal procedures
- Assist with onboarding of new users
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
- Report issues to the Service Desk for escalation
What we are looking for someone who has:
- Excellent command of Romanian and English Languages, both written and spoken.
- Opened, proactive and positive attitude.
- University degree.
- Able to prioritize, problem-oriented attitude, disciplined.
- Proven work experience in a relevant field
- Up-to-date IT knowledge
- Experience with AD based environment
- Familiar with remote desktop applications and help desk software
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- The ability of problem solving, providing root cause analysis, concluding based on cause and effect analysis
- Knowledge of client operating systems (Windows 7, Windows 10).
- Knowledge of server operating systems (> Windows 2008 R2), identity management (ActiveDirectory).
- The ability to use the Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook), and to support users
- Knowledge of ITIL foundations.
What we offer:
Upon joining Rosti you are entering a global network of colleagues and international possibilities. The work environment we offer is full of opportunities for professional and individual development.
Please apply by filling in the form below not later than 31.12.2018.