Key Account Manager
Rosti Group is investing in people. By joining us you will join a dynamic and young team.
Purpose of the job:
We are recruiting a new colleague for our plant in Rosti Romania located in Ploiesti.
The main responsibility of this job is to maintain and develop customer relationships, and to oversee the implementation of sales plans and budgets while being an internal leader of the customer focus team.
- Supervising the implementation of sales plans and sales budgets
- Establishing, maintaining and developing long-term relationships with clients
- Identifying the customer’s business needs and recommending appropriate solutions
- Supervising and coordinating implementation of customer agreements
- Leading business and sales projects
- Preparing and leading meetings and presentations for clients
- Actively participating in the process of business talks and negotiation of terms of cooperation with company’s clients
- Market monitoring
- Supervising trade offers preparation and price updates in cooperation with the Financial Department & Calculation Team
- Being responsible for the gross margin of managed projects and customers
- Participating in conferences, symposia and training in terms of customer service, and those organised by customers
We are looking for someone who has:
- Master’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent field experience
- 5-10 years of work experience within B2B (preferred in production environment)
- Adaptable communication style with people at all levels within the organisation
- Experience in managing customer relationships
- Working knowledge of international standards
- High level of business awareness
- Very good organisational, analytical and planning skills
- Knowledge of negotiation, presentation and sales techniques
- Knowledge of multi-process organisation
- Understanding of the profit and loss (P&L) statement
- Good computer literacy, especially MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
- Very good command of English
- Creativity, focus on success and consistency in performance
- Self-sufficiency, with a great sense of responsibility
- Ability to handle crises and emergency situations
- Energy and drive to make things happen
What we offer:
Upon joining Rosti you are entering a global network of colleagues and international possibilities. The work environment we offer is full of opportunities for professional and individual development.
Please apply as soon as possible but no later than 28.02.2019 by filling in the form below. You are also welcome to also apply through (LinkedIn Easy Apply). Please include the position name in your application.