Quality Assurance Manager Rosti China
As part of our dynamic Engineering team, the QA Manager will be responsible for ensure quality assurance team to implement quality standards, ensure and execute compliance on every stage of the products/projects to meet or exceed customer requirements, and to foster a proactive environment that promotes defect prevention and continuous improvement.
- Lead Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) Process
- Define necessary measurements to assure and improve product quality
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers to improve communication and understanding
- NPI product quality control, co-work with new project/product launch teams to ensure the new project quality performance.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor degree or above
- Above 5 years’ working experience of QA management in manufacturing company, OEM related is a plus
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure
- Good communication skills both in English and Mandarin
- Good PC skills
- Employment in an international company with an open culture
- The possibility of continuous professional development
- An environment where initiatives and performance are recognised and rewarded
- A company where we emphasise partnership with colleagues and with customers
If you are interested in this opportunity, please fill in the form below.