Rosti is a global plastics injection moulding company and contract manufacturer to some of the world’s leading manufacturers in the packaging, consumer appliances, business machines and medical sectors. Rosti has production facilities in Sweden, Germany, Poland, Romania, UK, Turkey, China and Malaysia. The group employs some 2,700 co-workers, and our head office is situated in Malmö, Sweden. Rosti is owned by Nordstjernan, a Swedish family-controlled investment company with headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden.
Your new role:
As a machine operator at Rosti GP Germany GmbH in Dresden, you will operate production lines according to work instructions and ensure that the production process runs smoothly in your direct area of responsibility.
Your tasks consists of:
- Operating fully automatic injection moulding machines
- Removal and packing of finished parts as well as closing and labelling of boxes
- Transporting pallets with industrial trucks
- Rectifying minor faults
- Carrying out minor repair work as well as cleaning and maintenance work within the framework of hygiene regulations
- Work in year-round shift operation incl. weekends (rolling week)
Who are we looking for?
- Employees who have ideally gained initial professional experience in a production company
- Structured, reliable and independent way of working
- Commitment and ability to work in a team
- Good knowledge of German
- A secure, permanent job in a fast-growing company
- Collegial cooperation plays a big role in our company – employees support each other
- Team-building measures and employee events
- Regulated working hours and planning security through a long-term shift plan
- Supplements for work on public holidays (100%), on Sundays (50%) and at night (25%-40%)
- Flat-rate compensatory day scheme for work on public holidays
- Structured onboarding process and development opportunities
- Flat hierarchies and open communication on all levels – we are all on a first-name basis
- bonus system for suggestions for improvement
- Assumption of kindergarten fees
- Subsidised DVB job ticket
- Health promotion & well-being: e.g. subsidy for the fitness studio
We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, our personnel officer will be happy to help you
Linda Welzel (+49 351 40 46 0 1007 / email@example.com)