Rosti is a global plastics injection moulding company and contract manufacturer to some of the world’s leading manufacturers in the packaging, consumer appliances, business machines and medical sectors. Rosti has production facilities in Sweden, Germany, Poland, Romania, UK, Turkey, China and Malaysia. The group employs some 2,700 co-workers, and our head office is situated in Malmö, Sweden. Rosti is owned by Nordstjernan, a Swedish family-controlled investment company with headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden.
Your new role:
We are now looking for a New Business Manager Europe – Rosti Packaging who reports directly to the Business Packaging Director Europe located in Oldenburg Germany.
As New Business Manager you will be responsible for driving sales to new customers within Packaging Europe and thereby building further on Rosti’s current position in the market.
Your tasks consists of:
- Building up new customer relationships for a sustainable positive development in sales and profits
- Working together in a small and agile team with start-up mentality
- Development of new markets and fields of applications
- Comprehensive support and counselling of new and existing customers
- Coordination of offer preparation in cooperation with the team
- Support with preparation of monthly and annual planning
- Carrying out market analyses and data maintenance in cooperation with the team
- Initiating marketing measures and developing product ideas
- Proactive communication in our central areas for genuine transfer of knowledge
- Regular visits of customers and to the company sites and headquarters
Who are we looking for?
- Ideally technically and commercially oriented mindset
- Several years of experience in selling plastic packaging.
- Experience in dealing with widely varied global customers.
- High degree of willingness to travel
- If possible, home-office experience
- High self-motivation, commitment, and pleasure in success
- Dynamic, trustworthy sales talent with a genuine interest in customer requirements
- Smart appearance, excellent communication skills
- Secure working environment in a growing international company
- Comprehensive development opportunities
- performance-related remuneration
- flexible working hours
- cooperation in a modern technical environment with friendly colleagues
- qualified and committed team
- open communication on all levels
This recruitment is managed in cooperation with recruitment consultancy KNOX GmbH if you have any questions regarding the position or the process, please contact Michael Dorsch at +49 (0)40 18 05 64 18. If you wish to submit your cv please send to email@example.com
This Advert was published June 2021 – please note that we are conducting a continuous selection, so please send your application as soon as possible. www.knox-gmbh.com
- Work in a stable company.
- Growth position with international in scope in a great commercial team.
- Great independence and participation in innovative projects.
- Possibility of further professional development and raising own competences.
- Remuneration adequate to competences.
- Attractive social benefits and private medical care.