Rosti is a global plastics injection moulding company and contract manufacturer to some of the world’s leading manufacturers in the packaging, consumer appliances, business machines and medical sectors. Rosti has production facilities in Sweden, Germany, Poland, Romania, UK, Turkey, China and Malaysia. The group employs some 2,700 co-workers, and our head office is situated in Malmö, Sweden. Rosti is owned by Nordstjernan, a Swedish family-controlled investment company with headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden.
Are you up to driving and leading new ways & chances and a collaboration world class products in a growing and dynamic company?
Your new role:
We are now looking for a New Plastic Design & Development Manager – Rosti Packaging who reports directly to the Director Packaging Division Europe located in Oldenburg, Germany.
As The New Plastic Design & Development Manager you will be responsible for design within Packaging and thereby building the development and innovations of products across the plastic packaging market globally.
Your tasks consists of:
- Development of new products and creation of innovative plastic packaging products & systems
- 3D CAD system design across multiple exciting international projects
- Elaboration of requirement catalogues for injection moulds, assembly lines and automation
- Supervision and support of suppliers from inquiry to validation & commissioning
- Calculation of products and investments
- Close co-operation with the colleagues in the production sites
- Support of customers and suppliers
- Project management and organization
- Observation and assessment of market and competition trends
Who are we looking for?
- Technical education with min. 5 years of job experience within plastic design of high-volume small injection molded components
- Strong knowledge in R&D processes and project management
- Key experience in working with a CAD-System, ideally Siemens NX
- Preferably work experience in multidisciplinary teams of an international organization
- Professional knowledge and experience in tooling, injection molding as well as ideally in assembly and automation
- German as a base, excellent English language skills
- High communication competence
- Independent, customer-oriented working based on partnership
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office
- Willingness to travel internationally
• Secure working environment in a growing international company
• Comprehensive development opportunities
• Market leading package
• Flexible working hours
• Cooperation in a modern technical environment with friendly colleagues
• Qualified and committed team
• Open communication on all levels
This recruitment is managed in cooperation with recruitment Hamden Executive Search if you have any questions regarding the position or the process, please contact Daniel Riches Associate – Head of Plastics, Paper & Packaging at : +44 (0) 1962 280 096.
If you wish to submit your cv please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
This Advert was published SEPT 2021 – please note that we are conducting a continuous selection, so please send your application as soon as possible.