Rosti is a global plastics injection moulding company and contract manufacturer to some of the world’s leading manufacturers in the packaging, consumer appliances, business machines and medical sectors. Rosti has production facilities in Sweden, Germany, Poland, Romania, UK, North America, Turkey, China and Malaysia. The group employs some 2,700 co-workers, and our head office is situated in Malmö, Sweden. Rosti is owned by Nordstjernan, a Swedish family-controlled investment company with headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden.
Your new role:
The Quality Manager’s primary function is to drive Customer Satisfaction (external and internal) and Performance through functional leadership by defining, executing, and deploying a strategic quality plan.
The Quality Manager is responsible for achieving established short and long-term goals for quality metrics and leveraging tools and processes within the sites to achieve continuous improvement in efficiency and effectiveness.
Your tasks consists of:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary at any time.
- Provide Quality leadership across the division to drive collaborative strategies and solutions to ensure active leadership from management and ownership by all employees
- Develops standards for QMS programs including: Supplier Quality Management, Internal Auditing, CAPA, Document Control and Management, and other programs as deemed appropriate.
- Drive key quality metrics including, but not limited to: Cost of Non-Conformance (CONC), Supplier and Customer DPPM (internal as well as external), High Severity Customer Quality Escapes (HSCQE), Manufacturing Yields
- Coordinate operation strategies and deployment for effective quality processes and tools, including: Six Sigma, APQP planning, PFMEA, Control Plans, Supplier Selection, development and management, PPAP, process and gauge capability, Risk Assessment, Root Cause investigations, 8D, CAR/DMR, and WISPER
- Subject matter expertise and compliant development of production and process controls, risk management plans, product specific quality plans and control strategies along with the execution of these plans through clear and concise quality procedures and quality records established and maintained utilizing good documentation principles
- Responsible for Quality personnel hiring selection process, orientation, annual reviews, training, time off requests, as well as working with Human Resources to address any employee concerns
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Mechanical Engineering, Engineering, Operations Management or similar.
- 5+ years manufacturing in quality leadership; managing quality systems for a plastic, consumer products, metals or related industry preferred
- Working knowledge of plastic injection molded parts preferred.
- Five plus years’ supervisory/leadership experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Certification in Lean, Six Sigma, or other Continuous Improvement activity preferred.
- Experience in an organization with ISO/Quality System Requirements; Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and IATF 16949 requirements preferred
APPLY: Send a copy of your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com