Rosti is a global plastics injection moulding company and contract manufacturer to some of the world’s leading manufacturers in the packaging, consumer appliances, business machines and medical sectors. Rosti has production facilities in Sweden, Germany, Poland, Romania, UK, Turkey, China and Malaysia. The group employs some 2,700 co-workers, and our head office is situated in Malmö, Sweden. Rosti is owned by Nordstjernan, a Swedish family-controlled investment company with headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden.
To strengthen the German Packaging sales team, we are looking for a motivated and strong salesperson as Sales Manager (m/f/d) for plastic packaging for customers in the food and consumer goods industry as soon as possible.
Your new role:
- You will be responsible for acquiring new customers and deepening existing customer relationships as well in your sales region (Germany, Czech Republic, Poland)
- You continuously analyse the packaging market, especially in the consumer goods industry (food, beverages, cosmetics, washing, cleaning, etc.), recognise customer needs and identify new areas of application
- You will support your customers throughout the entire process, acting as a problem solver, negotiator and consultant from requirements analysis through to implementation
- You will be travelling around your sales area from your home office and report directly to the Business Development Packaging Director Europe
Who are we looking for?
- You have completed a technical or commercial apprenticeship or relevant studies and you have practical sales experience in the field of plastic packaging
- You know how to build networks and convince decision-makers with your passion and technical solution-orientation
- You have a high level of self-motivation, are used in acting independently and, as a team player, you appreciate the exchange and cooperation with colleagues
- Your friendly behaviour, your professional appearance and your curiosity for different countries complete your profile. We expect you to have a good command of written and spoken English
- We are looking forward to a personality who contributes to the company’s success with creativity, commitment and enthusiasm
- You can expect an interesting and responsible job with a high degree of responsibility for your area of activity
- You will receive full support in learning the new job and fulfilling your tasks in an international company with a Scandinavian corporate culture and flat hierarchies
- An attractive, performance-related salary, home office equipment with modern communication tools (laptop, printer, telephone, internet) as well as a neutral company car, also for private use, complete our offer
For this search we work together with Mercuri Urval. If you have any initial questions, please do not hesitate to contact the consultants Florian Schmitz and Gabriela Gerlach by phone: +49 351 807320. Please send your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Submit Button on the Mercuri Urval Homepage.
Mercuri Urval GmbH
Of course, we guarantee confidentiality.